Being aware of the impacts produced by the activities of our Company, we commit ourselves to a policy of sustainable development that takes into account the environmental, economic and social dimension based on the following objectives:
1/ To maintain environmental integrity by:
- Preventing pollution and minimizing the environmental impacts of our activities (atmospheric emissions, liquid discharges, waste, climate change)
- The orientation of research and development towards eco-design
- Optimizing the use of natural resources (reducing energy and water consumption, wastage « Lean Project », waste valuing and reuse)
2/ To seek economic efficiency that engenders a thriving and innovating economy by maintaining a customer relationship based on attentiveness, innovation, on meeting the customers’ needs and anticipating their expectations.
3/ To engage in dialogue and progressively develop a working approach with our partners, who are invited to contribute in the quest to attain these sustainable development objectives.
4/ To assume our social responsibility towards our stakeholders and society in general by :
- Improving the « well-being » and working conditions with the aim of enabling employees to be committed to the projects of the company and promoting their professional development.
- Protecting the health and safety of our staff (by preventing the risks of occupational accidents and diseases, raising awareness on the damaging effects of smoking, assisting volunteer smokers in stop smoking therapies).
- Reinforcing our humanitarian actions with NGO’s and local authorities.
5/ To abide by a stringent code of ethics embodied in :
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements including labor legislation, social protection and fundamental rights as well as the demands of stakeholders (neighbors, insurance companies, shareholders, authorities, etc.)
- Ethical and fair practices towards all our partners.
- Fighting against corruption.
6/ Continually improve our social responsibility that incorporates quality, health and safety, environment and social.
By focusing on these key strategies within the overall principles of Good Governance and undisrupted improvement, we strive to reach our ultimate objective : « to be the regional reference in painting across the Maghreb and Western Africa at all levels ».
COLORADO sustainability-based policy and its implementation are directly linked to our values : « Pro-activity, Rigor, Efficiency, Courage and Coherence ».