Aware of the impacts of the activities of our company COLORADO, we are committed to a sustainable development policy that takes into account the environmental, economic and social dimension. Its key points are:
1. Maintain the integrity of the environment by,
● Prevention of pollution and minimization of the environmental impact of our activities (atmospheric discharges, liquid discharges, waste, climate change),
● Orientation of research and development towards eco-design,
● Optimization of the use of natural resources (reduction of energy consumption and water consumption, reduction of waste recovery and reuse of waste).
2. target economic efficiency to create an innovative and prosperous economy by maintaining a customer relationship based on listening and innovation, meeting their needs and anticipating their expectations and joining the RSO .
3. Dialogue and work progressively with our stakeholders who are invited to collaborate in the achievement of our objectives in terms of sustainable development
4. Assume our social responsibility towards our employees and society by,
● Improving “well-being” and working conditions in order to enable employees to adhere to join the company’s projects and promote their professional development,
● Consulting and involving workers or their representatives in the implementation of measures to eliminate hazards and reduce OHS risks related to our activities.
● Implementing the “Tobacco-Free Company” program covering broad information and awareness of the harmful effects of tobacco, protection against passive smoking, cessation assistance granted to voluntary smokers.
● Strengthening our humanitarian actions with associations and local communities.
5. Promote equity and gender equality between our different collaborators by :
● Promoting access to positions of responsibility according to merit, far from any gender considerations,
● Ensuring gender equality in our human resources practices,
● Preserving the balance between private and professional life.
6. Respect rigorous ethics and this requires,
● Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements including the legislation in force in terms of employment, social protection and fundamental rights at work, information security as well as the requirements of interested parties,
● Fair practices towards our stakeholders,
● The fight against corruption,
7. Preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information as intangible capital that creates value and is an essential tool for achieving objectives. This requires the promotion of a real corporate culture around information security involving all staff.
8. Continuously improve our social responsibility which integrates quality, health and safety, environment and social and information security.
This COLORADO sustainability policy and its implementation are directly linked to our values: ‘Agility, Rigour, Efficiency, Courage, Consistency and benevolence’